How to combine Youtube & Messenger to deliver video, get FREE attention (best kind really), and win.
Aforementioned sub theme of the podcast.
Great way to get it is when you creatively layer services and strategically time their release for maximum exposure. If you can do that fo free then it's, well, its just real nice.
Youtube & Messenger
Lots talk about the prerequisites
- You have video you want to use in a messenger broadcast
- You have a Youtube channel
- You have been promoting that Youtube channel so you have subscribers to it and even those that have opted in for notifications
Now for the hack.
You upload your video to Youtube, You finish your edit and description and the rest, you set the video to "unlisted"
You setup your broadcast in messenger and get ready to send it.
Right before you hit send, you go back to Youtube and you take the video from "unlisted" to "public."
What Happens Next?
1. For messenger subscribers they get the broadcast and the corresponding notifications.
2. For those that are messenger subscribers and Youtube channel subscribers they get the messenger notification + an email from Youtube on your behalf.
3. For those that are messenger subscribers and Youtube channel subscribers and they have smashed that bell for notifications, then they get the messenger notification + an email from Youtube + the push notification on their phone from Youtube. ( Another triple lindy of sorts)
Diversify the Attention Portfolio
You don't put your entire retirement account in one stock.
Same rules apply for attention.
You always want to be re-balancing the portfolio.
Move the attention you do have from one venue to the other all year long.
Do that and you have diversified your holdings and are prepared for whatever might come down the pike.
Messenger offers an amazing opportunity to be able to do this on a regular basis.
As you think through video and how you want to use video in your messenger bot you want to give this Youtube hack some serious thought.
Both for this hack as well as you will pick up subscribers along the way. Do that consistently all year long and you are cooking with gas.
Do that all year and when you ready to get your audiences attention you will have a leg up.